Saturday, November 24, 2012

11 in the morning


 
 
 
 

check out my friend's blog HERE


my grandpa's cardigan
Bershka jeans
H&M scarf
H&M hat
Zara bag
Jeffrey Campbell boots 

EN: Please excuse my face and my uncombed brows, but it was 11 in the morning and, usually, I don't have time to apply any makeup in the morning...or comb my browns. I met up with an old colleague of mine, who is also a fashion blogger and a mommy. I didn't see her for ages, but she found my profile on chictopia and we decided we should meet for a coffee. We had a great time and I'm sure I'll see her quite often from now on. You can check out her blog HERE, she has some gorgeous pictures.

*

RO: Scuzati-mi fata de impins vagoane si sprancenele ciufulite de vant, dar era 11 dimineata, si de obicei la ora aia nu prea apuc sa ma machiez...sau sa-mi piaptam sprancenele. Desi pare ca am iesit sa sperii copii cu fata mea netencuita, de fapt iesisem sa ma intalnesc cu o fosta colega de facultate, actuala bloggerita de moda si mamica. Mi-a descoperit profilul pe chictopia si cum, obvious, avem o gramada in comun, ne-am hotarat sa ne vedem la o cafea. Era vorba sa vina si un fotograf sa ne faca niste poze de aceea m-am si impopotonat asa la 11 dimineata. Ma, eu sunt obisnuita sa se uite lumea dupa mine, ca deh, nu ma imbrac ca tot omu, dar de data asta mai si auzeam: "Fi atenta ce are aia in picioare" zicea mosu, la care baba: "Pai asta e moda acum". Mna, deci concluzionad cu o concluzie: "Sunt la moda!"

25 comments:

  1. Foarte tare postarea! Mor dupa cizme, poate intr-o zi le gasesc si eu la mall (inca nu le-am vazut in magazin).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your grandpa's cardigan
    Great look!
    Have a lovely weekend

    www.dreamingofmanderley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great look. I love that nowistyle top!

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imi plac la nebunie ultimle tale look-uri ! te prinde foarte bine stilul :)


    Pupici,
    Silvia


    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foarte misto tinuta! Iar comentarii din alea aud si eu aproape zilnic pe strada :)) Asta e...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imi place tinuta, e superba palaria, la tine am vazut cele mai frumoase palarii!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ghetele sunt geniale! Le ador!

    petitegigi12.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning! love everything! always stylish! pup

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look awesome...love your outfit..Well done.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foarte frumoasa tinuta si palaria, wow! So happy I stumbled over your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ai facut senzatie la 11 dimineta! Palaria rosie era extraordinara in peisajul acela gri si dezolant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute outfit, as always... It's something huge to wear statement shoes in Romania, I know...

    xoxo
    Mady

    thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen your looks at Chictopia and I love your style!! Now I'm enjoying them on your blog.
    Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin, I'de be glad if you agreed!

    http://theredcoatodyssey.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Foarte cool tinuta. Imi place cum ai combinat piesele. Pupic.

    Have a great week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ps. Check out my Dangerous blogspot :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me encanta el sombrero y los botines!!!
    Te ves perfecta...
    Besos
    http://nosinmisaccesorios.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me encanta tu blog!!!!
    Te sigo desde ya...
    Besos
    http://nosinmisaccesorios.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. perfect layers, love the hat!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOu look gorgeous and snapshots are stunning! I just came around your blog and I find it really nice! Do you want to follow each other? Because I'm following you right now, hope you can do same:D:D:D
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    http://svetusvet.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look stunning! Amazing outfit!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...