Wednesday, October 20, 2010

boring day




I'm having such a boring day! It's raining for two days and I'm a little sick so I have to stay indoors. I wanted to make a necklace but I run out of beads... I wore this outfit 2 days ago to a shopping session, but I realized that I have no more money on my credit card so I couldn't buy anything. I saw some really nice booties at Bershka and now I have the money so I should go get them.

I was wearing: new yorker top and leggings, Zara cardigan, guess bag, thrifted boots, gold necklaces.
I'm wearing a necklace that I redeemed from chictopia, you can see it in the last picture

4 comments:

  1. Love the bag! Also, waiting for the booties:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And did you buy the booties? Love your outfit!

    Following you, check out my blog and follow back if you like ;)

    http://lamourpourfashion.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leila: i bought them, i'm sure i'l post a pictute with them soon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...