Saturday, July 10, 2010

cold day

I wore this dress two days ago when I went to see a movie with my bf. It was quite cold outside that’s why I was wearing long sleeves and otk socks. I bought it from sales last week, and I was surprised because at first I thought it was part of the new collection because it looks more like an autumn dress then a summer one.
I know I promised you that I'll show you the dress I wore to my exam but I’ll have to post it tomorrow because right now I can't find my data cable for my camera. I always misplace my things. I think I should get more organized!

hugs and kisses!!!

I was wearing
Bershka dress
Red Lips shoes
NewYorker sunglasses
Musette bag




1 comment:

  1. i just looooooooooooove ur shoes deary!!!! thanks for visiting my blog. come back soon!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...